Manual Focusing Reminders
Description: Manual focus reminders will pause the sequence and alert you when it's time to focus. You can find these options in the Focus Control Panel as well as the focus tab of the Profile Manager.
To enable manual focus reminders click the "Focus reminder" check box. To set these options click the "Set" button which will bring up the following dialog where you can define when you want to be reminded to run focus:
- Focus reminder every X frames: This will remind you to focus after X frames have been taken.
- Focus reminder every X degree change: This will remind you to focus after the temperature has changed by X degrees from the start of the sequence or from the last focus time. This requires that you have a focus controller that reports temperature.
- Focus reminder every X minutes: This will remind you to focus after the elapsed time has passed from either the start of the sequence or since the last focus time.
- Force focus reminder on filter change: When checked this will prompt you to focus when the filter is changed even if the criterion for the selected trigger has not been met.
- Force reminder before first frame: When checked this will prompt you to focus before the sequence starts (not applicable to "resuming a sequence"). The idea is that resuming a sequence will still depend on factors set previous to the pause and resume interval (like time or temperature).