Sequence Generator Pro has many keyboard shortcuts available. A good deal of them can be found by inspecting the menus. Here is a comprehensive list of current shortcut commands:
- Control+W: View the sequencer
- Control+E: View the equipment control panel
- Control+B: View the "Big Status" window
- Control+P: View the equipment profile manager
- Control+U: View the user profile manager
Opening / Saving / New
- Control+S: Save the sequence
- Control+Shift+S: Save the sequence as...
- Control+O: Open a sequence
- Control+I: Open an image
- Control+N: Create a new sequence
- Control+Shift+N: Create a new sequence using a profile
- Control+R: Reset the progress of the sequence
- Control+Shift+R: Restart the current frame
- Disconnect all Equipment: Ctrl+Shift+D
- Connect all Equipment: Ctrl+Shift+C
- F5: Start or pause a sequence
Image Display Manipulation
- Left / Right Arrows: Adjust white point (Screen Transfer Function aka Stretching). See image stretching for form information.
- Alt+Left / Right Arrows: Adjust black point (Screen Transfer Function aka Stretching). See image stretching for form information.
- Up / Down Arrows: Adjust image zoom
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Start: Explodes your equipment