Description: Displays current information about the focuser as well as allowing control of the focuser.
Note: Currently Sequence Generator only supports absolute positioning focusers.
- Current position: displays the current position, generally in steps, of the focuser.
- Temperature: displays the current temperature of the focuser (if available).
- Last Focus Temp: displays the temperature at which the last focus run occurred.
- Last Focus Time: displays the time at which the last focus run occurred.
- Focus Control: Allows control of the focuser without going to the Control Panel. See Focusers for more information.
- Minimum Star Size: Adjust the minimum diameter of a star (pixels). More information about this in the section detailing Auto Focus. Keep in mind that this is a per-target setting.
- Run: Initializes an auto focus run.
- Settings: Opens auto focus settings.