For whatever reason, it may be handy to have direct access to your Equipment and User Profiles. They are just files like a sequence file except profiles have the extension ".sgp". Sometimes Main Sequence Software may request that you share profiles in the context of a support request.
Step by Step
If you are navigating to the "AppData" folder, note that, by default, Windows marks this as a hidden folder and you'll need to un-hide it first.
- Using the Windows File Explorer, navigate to C:\Users\[your user name]\
- Click the "View" tab
- Check the "Hidden Items" check box
- Double click the "AppData" folder
- Double click the "Local" folder
- Double click the "SequenceGenerator" folder
- Once you see the "Sequence Generator Pro" double click it to view its contents.
- Profile files end with extension "sgp" and the file name will be very similar to the name you gave the profile when you created it.
- In this folder you can "copy" them and then move them to another location or share them in the forum or over email.
Note: You can ignore files that end with extension "bak"