Resetting the Sequence, Targets and Events
SGPro will let you reset the progress and state of a sequence at almost any level. You can reset the entire sequence, reset a single target or reset only a single event in a target.
At the sequence level, you have two different options:
The first option will reset the sequence state and all of its progress. This is known as a full reset. Usinf this option clears any state the sequence was in:
- The sequence, when started will no longer be considered as "resuming", but rather starting. This can affect things like centering on the current target and auto focus.
- Elapsed sequence time
- The auto focus frame count (if using this as a trigger)
- The last focus temperature
- The last focus time
- Average focus positions for filters in this sequence
- If event pre / post event actions had been run, they will be cleared and marked as not run.
- All sequence and event progress
This option will reset the sequence's state (see above), but will not alter progress.
This will reset the state and progress of the selected target.