Description: Displays information from the PHD2 log in order to visualize guiding accuracy.
Note: Logging must be ENABLED in PHD2 Guiding for the PHD2 Graph display to work. If logging is not enabled a Red box will display over the graph. To enable logging in PHD2 go to the "Tools" menu and verify that "Enable Logging" is checked.
- RA/Dec: Changes the current display of the graph between RA/Dec and dX/dY.
- 100: Changes the number of sample points displayed on the graph. Options are 50, 100, 250, 500.
- Clear: Removes all the points from the current graph. New sample points will be displayed starting on the left hand side as they arrive from PHD2.
- Left Clicking the Graph: Changes the Y axis range. The displayed above shows a range of -4 to 4 pixels. The options are -4 to 4, -2 to 2 and -1 to 1.
Graph color customization: All of the graph colors can be changed by using the color change dialog seen here.
- To change the background color Right Click on the Graph
- To change the RA/dX Color, left click on the Ra or dX label on the top left of the graph.
- To change the Dec/dY Color, left click on the Dec or dY label on the top left of the graph.
Connecting / Disconnecting Guider Equipment
Clicking the "Connect" or "Disconnect" buttons will connect / disconnect PHD2 gear as defined by the sequence's chosen PHD2 profile. For more details on how to set your sequence's PHD2 profile, go here.